Monday, October 10, 2011

starry nights and gold embers

dark-painting

(i'm mesmerized by this painting i saw on oncewed posted by sarah of saipua.)

i'm so so so so glad october is here. even more glad fall is here as well. it is definitely one of my favorite seasons, even though we don't get that seasonal here in southern california. the chilly air, the crispy leaves, the sunny-yet-windy afternoons. pour me a cup of pumpkin spice latte and watch me nap.

the MANY things that have been happening to me:

- shingles scare (turned out to be a bad bacterial infection)
- weddings
- my own wedding planning... and wanting to tear out my hair because of The Impossible Venue Search
- FINALLY FINDING A WEDDING VENUE! (will post some sneak peaks later)
- it goes on and on.

3 comments:

Katie*Belle said...

This painting is amazing!

Yana said...

Indeed, what a lovely painting! My best friend got married this summer and I saw her most stressed during the venue search. Glad you found yours. Blessings!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

That's a wonderful painting, I love it! :)

I love fall too! But I always forget I do during summer, but I get reminded in September each year!

//Niina