Tuesday, June 15, 2010

summer is here!





Saw this couple at seaport village yesterday. Don't their attire, that bike and that ice cream cone just scream summer love? I also saw a live robbery and saw the culprit get tackled to the ground in the parking lot. Then, we topped the day off with some good food, ice cream, and window shopping. What a day!

I'm so excited for what summer is bringing! As we speak, there are two bouquets of flowers on my table, one of them.. peonies! I'm lounging about in the living room since I'm moving home in a day, so the couch has officially become my closet.

Stay tuned for more pictures!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ah that picture is summer perfect! If only I weren't working today...

and flowers pick themselves said...

that railing is so cool! lovely collection :)

xo Alison