Tuesday, June 8, 2010

last finals week

I'm two days away from concluding my college career! This is officially the last finals week I will ever have to endure... and I'm already checked out. Anyways, just some shots from my day today! I finished my last photo project for my last photography class ever. Woah.







Left to right, top to bottom:

1. balloons I purchased for my project
2. my apartmentmate's desk, and yes, that is bread from 85 degree bakery. yum!
3. a lovely calendar in our apartment!
4. my other apartmentmate put together this beauty-and-the-beast-esque rose! so fun :)
5. the bear in my car that dances when you pull his string...but is now handicapped because i pulled a little too hard.
6. one of the photos from my project (the apartmentmate with the rose).


There are so many transitions going on in my life now... it's really scary and surreal and exciting! God is good :)

2 comments:

sarah said...

Your pictures are lovely! I especially like the light in the balloon picture. And that verse in Isaiah is the best :0)

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Congrats! It's such an amazing feeling. I just graduated too! xo